Business Plan-Innovation Workshop, February 1
Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM (CST)
Location: Oxford Campus, Insight Park
|Academics: Thinking about developing a business plan for the business plan competition? Come & interact with entrepreneurs. Space is limited.|
Friday, February 1, 2:00-5:00 PM
Are you thinking about: LAUNCHING A BUSINESS or
DEVELOPING A BUSINESS PLAN for the Gillespie Business plan competition?
Then, the INNOVATION WORKSHOP is for you!
You are welcome to come even if you decide not to enter the competition.
Reserve your spot as SPACE IS LIMITED. If you are interested in attending this workshop please RSVP to Ms. Kathy Mikell with your name, major and class year at email@example.com.
· You will learn about innovation & entrepreneurship
· Interact with leading entrepreneurs.
· The workshop will be an afternoon filled with
tips and real world stories of success.
· Students of all majors and class years are
encouraged to attend.
· No prior business skills are required.
Our experts will share tips on the following topics:
· Developing a strong business idea
· Determining if there is a market for your idea
· Creating a business model for your idea
· Pitching your idea to investors